Inspiring you to Travel
Magical Mystery Tour of Morocco – Edition 2
Morocco by Motorhome
Morocco, a land of intrigue and mystery despite being just 14 nautical miles and 90 minutes by ferry from Spain.
We have visions and dreams of heading east across the Silk Route and travelling through South America, so we felt we needed to cut our teeth on our most adventurous road-trip. North Africa! How would we fair in a new continent and totally different cultures and traditions? In this 2nd Edition eBook we share our experiences and help allay fears you may have about making a similar trip in your motorhome also reflecting the Schengen Shuffle possibilities post Brexit. After 3 months in this country it is firmly beneath our skin.
Our resources will always be free, although if you would like to buy us a virtual beer, click the Donate button below. This will take you to Paypal where you can use a credit/debit card. Thank you.
Click the book image to download and save your FREE copy, now!
What will this guide give you?
Morocco conjures up so many images of desert, markets and camels and yet is it safe to visit in your motorhome? This guide not only sets out to answer that, it goes way beyond this; we want to inspire you visit.
In this second edition ebook from our Inspiring you to Travel Series, you will get:
- 149 pages of information about creating your own Moroccan road-trip
- Plenty of images to whet your appetite
- 4 detailed regional routes that explore this country’s extraordinary diversity
- 10 pages of camping options, with co-ordinates and 2023 prices
- Practical information and tips about making the most of your trip to Morocco
- Up to date advice on what to prepare before visiting and how to navigate entry into Morocco
- An honest review of the culture to prepare you mentally.
So why not download and save this Guide, for FREE with our love. Our passion is to inspire you to travel when you can, however you can for as long as you can. And we genuinely hope that after reading this Edittion 2 Guide, that Morocco too will be on your wish list.
Pin for Reading Later